- Material: ABS
- Specification: diameter(6mm-100mm)*length1000mm
- Trademark: JINLAIDA
- Origin: Suzhou
I. ABS Description
ABS is combination of three different materials acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene, each giving its own set of useful properties. Acrylonitrile provides a good chemical corrosion resistance and surface hardness. And Butadiene provides a good toughness and impact resistance. And Styrene provides a good rigidity and mobility, and ease of printing and dyeing.
II. ABS Characteristics:
1. Good mechanical strength, high impact strength
2. Resists scratching, Excellent abrasion resistance
3. Good electrical properties, moisture and creep resistance
4. High dimensional stability, good luster
5. Good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids(strong oxidizing acids is a exception).
1. Endurance in water, endurance in corrosion of inorganic salt. But not endurance in organic solvent.
2. ABS is easily to cracked by the effects of the organic solvent.
3. Poor weather resistance, easily to change color and become brittle because of the sunlight.
III. ABS Machining Solution
Turning, drilling, milling, sawing, die-cutting, routing, shearing with different tools or machines.
IV. ABS Applications
1, Automotive interior and exterior parts
2, Aircraft interior trims
3, Home appliances
4, Architectural model buildings& prototype Models