- Model NO.: JLD-PTFE
- Trademark: jinlaida
- Origin: Suzhou
- Material: PTFE
- Specification: any size
1) Very Low Friction. 2) High working temperatures. 3) Good electrical insulation. 4) Acid and chemical resistant. 5) Excellent Machining. 6) Minimal Water Absorption
In fluoroplastics, PTFE got the most consumption and was used widely. It is an important material in variety of fluoroplastics. PTFE resin is in a class of paraffinic polymers that have some or all of the hydrogen replaced by fluoride. PTFE exhibit astonishing chemical resistance. This self-lubricating material provides a low friction coefficient, and is ideally suited for the manufacture of corrosion-resistant gaskets & seals. One of the most chemically resistant materials available, PTFE also handles continuous service temperatures approaching 500F((280° C). It also has a high oxygen level.
II. Teflon Rod Characteristics:
1. Superior endurance in corrosion
2. Superior endurance in seasonal change
3. Non-flammable, limited oxygen index is under 90.
4. Low friction coefficient
6. Superior endurance in high & low temperature, can be used -190~260° C.
7. High electricity insulation
8. High electricity resistance coefficient
10. Atmospheric aging resistance
11. Radiation-resistant properties and low permeability
III. Teflon Rod Applications
Used as a resistant high & low temperature material, corrosion-resistant materials, insulation materials in the atomic energy, defense, aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical industry, machinery, instruments, meters, construction, textile, metal surface treatment, pharmaceutical, medical, food, and metallurgical smelting industry, and become irreplaceable products.
PTFE Sheet is an amazing plastic that has many unique attributes that make this particular engineering plastic pretty special in terms of performance in so many key areas. Common applications include, food processing, electrical parts, insulators, medical components, seals, bearings and high heat situations.