What is ABS?
ABS is combination of three different materials acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene, each giving its own set of useful properties. Acrylonitrile provides a good chemical corrosion resistance and surface hardness. And Butadiene provides a good toughness and impact resistance. And Styrene provides a good rigidity and mobility, and ease of printing and dyeing.Specification
1. Good mechanical strength, high impact strength
2. Resists scratching, Excellent abrasion resistance
3. Good electrical properties, moisture and creep resistance
4. High dimensional stability, good luster
5. Good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids(strong oxidizing acids is a exception).Applications
1, Automotive interior and exterior parts
2, Aircraft interior trims
3, Home appliances
4, Architectural model buildings& prototype ModelsPackingFAQ:
Why choose Suzhou Industrial Park Jinlaida Trading Company Ltd.?
Our company have following advantages:
1. Fast delivery: production can be finished with 14 days according to customer's requirement.
2. Quality guarantee: company has a perfect quality assurance system. Focus on raw material inspection, production process inspection, finished production inspection to make sure products meet customer's requirement. All of our products are environment-friendly, and pass the certificates of SGS and other inspection institution.
3. We own rich experience of professional sales team and after-sale service department.
4. Research and development ability: We have the ability to develop our own products, can provide functional plastic sheet as you requested.