What is PVDF?
PVDF, polyvinylidene fluoride, is a versatile fluoropolymer which is both strong and tough as reflected by its tensile properties and impact strengths. PVDF has excellent resistances to creep and fatigue. In thin sections, such as films, filament, and tubing, PVDF components are flexible and transparent. PVDF resin is produced by the Pennewalt and Soltex companies and sold under their respective tradenames of Kynar and Solef.
Where load bearing is important, PVDF fluoropolymers are rigid and resistant to creep under mechanical stress and load. Because PVDF is stable to sunlight, and other sources of ultraviolet radiation, it is widely used as base resins for long-lasting exterior coatings. An additional advantage over other fluoroplastics is that PVDF can be welded into tanks for acid and corrosive chemical processing in elevated temperature environments.Specification
|Size||610 * 1220mm|
1. Mechanical strength and toughness
2. High abrasion resistance
3. High thermal stability
4. High dielectric strength
5. High purity
6. Readily melt processable
7. Resistance to most chemicals and solvents
8. Resistance to ultraviolet and nuclear radiation
9. Resistance to weathering
10. Resistance to fungi
High purity water
Nuclear waste processing
High temperature applications
Why choose Suzhou Industrial Park Jinlaida Trading Company Ltd.?
Our company have following advantages:
1. Fast delivery: production can be finished with 14 days according to customer's requirement.
2. Quality guarantee: company has a perfect quality assurance system. Focus on raw material inspection, production process inspection, finished production inspection to make sure products meet customer's requirement. All of our products are environment-friendly, and pass the certificates of SGS and other inspection institution.
3. We own rich experience of professional sales team and after-sale service department.
4. Research and development ability: We have the ability to develop our own products, can provide functional plastic sheet as you requested.